Hailey College of Commerce is organizing “ALL PAKISTAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP GALA 2018” on 8th February 2018. This event will provide an opportunity for young emerging entrepreneurs to present their business ideas to professional/leading businessmen and stakeholders. This will help students to groom their interpersonal skills.
We are extending an invitation to your prestigious institute to send a group to participate in this upcoming event.
Details are as follows.
- The group should not be more than 5 students along with one teacher.
- A hard copy of the business plan is a must for presentation at stall.
- Group will be provided a shell of 9×9.
- The stall is to be designed and decorated by the group with followings:
- One 9×9 backdrop
- With two x-stands (2×5)
- One Counter flex (3×3)
- 05 brochures (A4)
- 10 visiting cards
- 05 letter heads (A4)
- The business ideas and presentations will be evaluated by the committee comprising of members from SBP, SMEDA, LCCI & WCCI and faculty members.
- Registration fee will be PKR-10,000/- (Including lunch of08 Feb. & certificates)
- Prizes will be distributed among the top three positions
- If two day stay is planned for the event then boarding & lodging as follow:
- One room for 3 persons in PU Executive Club for one day including breakfast charges PKR=2000/-
- Arrival time and date will be07 Feb. 2018 till 10:00am.
- All expenses will be borne by the participants.
- List of participants with one teacher’s name, CNIC must be sent by email till02 February 2018.
- The Bank Draft for registration PKR-10,000/- can be sent latest by 02 February 2018in favor of “Principal Hailey College of Commerce”.
For further detail:
Please contact Mr. Asif Ali 0313-4587834 or email@example.com
We hope that participation of your students will make this event more interesting and competitive.
For latest news & updates regarding All Pakistan Entrepreneurship Gala 2018 visit at www.eventshcc.com